Thursday, July 24, 2008

Knitting help me

The Not So Blue Tank has been sent to the face knitter (knitting help not required). If a big wig would like to face up to knit this also, please email me. I have need of one further, accurately to make sure. The tank is for a volume child's volume fourteen or a juniors 3 which is my volume. (yes I am in reality that irrelevant, therefore the need to bring about some of my own clothes)If there is any person that would like to test crochet it and protection with more sizes, satisfy let me know. The only compensation I could present is the pattern. I am researching to be knitting another one, following the pattern, just to make sure I didn't remarkably screw it up elsewhere. With any luck it will come out right the second time. The Easter Holiday was sizable and we did lots of GrandKid time, coloring eggs, and hands, and noses, and eating lots of lollipop. Not much knitting has been done lately. I did finally sit down and start a square blanket to donate, to whom or where, I have no clue right now, just pointless crocheting while I was staring at American Idol. As I was cleanint the conceal, I found lots, and I mean lots, of acrylics, my FIL has given me over the years. Chiefly from yard sales. I was resolute every skein was going to be used in blankets, hats, and booties, for donation. I don't use assign of acrylic for myself, just for the Grandbabies, parents like it hassle free. Just quitting out a blanket here and there with either a hat or booties from the survival should use up allocate of the hide. Such lessons give me good knitting help.

No comments: